Saturday, September 27, 2008

Books I have written

I have done two books for newcomers to graphology. The first The Trait Directory shows as many indicators as I could find for nearly 300 personality traits and has room for the reader to write them in as well. This allows the reader to fix the indicator more firmly in mind. The book is most useful when you have to decide among several traits which one fits the writer best.
My second book is The Alphabet Speaks and each letter is shown with the different stabs, loops, shapes associated with the letter with an explanation of what this indicates.
These books are available through me. I can mail a printed copy already bound for:
The Trait Directory........................$15 plus postage or as an e-book you can print for............$10
The Alphabet Speaks.....................$20 plus postage or as an e-book you can print for...........$15
I can accept payment thru PayPal or money order.

No comments: